The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is referred to as MOFAIC. The MOFA department provides attestation for documents of different kinds and serves as a bridge between the UAE and the rest of the world countries.
MOFA Attestation in UAE
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is referred to as MOFAIC. Correspondingly, the MOFA department provides attestation for documents of different kinds and serves as a bridge between the UAE and the rest of the world countries. Generally, the attestation procedure verifies the seal and signature affixed on documents issued abroad. Accordingly, the MOFA Attestation in UAE is provided by the customer happiness centers in the UAE. The Ministry of foreign affairs is also in charge of validating and attesting documents issued outside the UAE and those UAE documents that will be issued abroad.
Generally, The MOFA Attestation in UAE is available for all documents of individual, educational, and commercial affairs. It must be approved by the UAE embassy in the country concerned. Further, if the country doesn’t have a UAE embassy there, documents must be approved by the country’s embassy in UAE. Likewise, if there is no embassy inside the UAE, the documents must be notarized by the country’s ministry of foreign affairs which is accredited to the UAE.
MOFA Attestation for Personal Documents:
UAE Police Clearance Certificate
All other certificates
MOFA Attestation for Commercial Documents:
Power of Attorney
Memorandum of Association
Articles of Association
Certificate of Good Standing
Certificate of Incorporation
Invoices and Certificate of Origins
Finally, All other Commercial documents
For documents issued inside the UAE:
1. Firstly, original document must be attested by the governing government entity except for digital documents issued by a government entity or documents attested electronically
2. Additionally, apply for attestation in the UAE through MoFAIC online channels.
3. Also, include the original document. Generally, if the document is digital or electronically attested, include a copy of it.
4. Generally, document can then be attested by one of our embassies or missions abroad by applying for attestation on our online channels.
For documents issued outside the UAE:
1. Generally, original document must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of issuing country.
2. Document can then be attested by one of UAE’s Embassy or Consulate in issuing country by applying through MoFAIC online channels.
3. Additionally, documents must be attested in the UAE by applying for attestation in the UAE through our online channels. Please include the original attested document.
How can I get MOFA attestation in UAE?
Eventually, you can visit the ministry in person or approach a trusted attestation company to answer your needs with ease. Markedly, we provide MOFA attestation for Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and all over the UAE. Contact us!